Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Misc Pictures, part 1

Local store here - they sell outdoor clothing. I got a cool Westminster t-shirt and Broomfield Correctional Facility sweatshirt. Just like in Colorado, everything is made in Malaysia.







Here's an example of a quaint coffee house in New Zealand.









Heck yeah pay day is too far away and I sure do need cash now...so I answered yes to all 3 questions so I decided to stop in. It's really cool, you can go sell your stuff at these places and get cash quickly...free money. I use my credit card and buy a bunch of appliances and electronics at a store. Then I take those items here and sell them to these fine characters. I don't quiet get the retail value but I do get cash quickly, you can't beat that.

Here's another awesome invention that needs to get a wider distribution. We used this at an Indian restaurant in Wellington. It's fairly self explanatory. The waiter didn't seem to like in much and actually offered us this one. I got $3 for it at the free cash place noted above - bonus.

1 Comments:

At Tue Aug 08, 06:13:00 pm NZST, Blogger nuggetshoops said...

I remember seeing that same "Colorado" store in Sydney Australia a few years back.

-- aswitzer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home