Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Cute cat photos

As you all know, Don and I are adoring parents to our cats. Porter now lives with my mom in Santa Fe but we get to see cutie pictures of him all the time. Here is our xmas cat in a familiar perch, right in the middle of the action.





Trying to watch Superman Returns (eh, grade C) Livvy decides I am not to be comfortable and plops her 8 pounds onto my back and calls it catnap time.






I have the last say, of course, and my back is rescued and she still gets her favorite chin pets.







She loves the perch in our office and sits by the open window, behind the curtain where she thinks no one can see her.







But good moms always know where the kids are, and I've found her with my trusty camera.





2 Comments:

At Sat Jan 13, 04:07:00 pm NZDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture of Livvy on top of you is just precious! Isn't our little Porter just adorable? -Mom & Richie

 
At Sat Jan 13, 04:09:00 pm NZDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I didn't like "Superman Returns" either.
--Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home